Suspension Boot: relieves pressure on the heel by keeping it in suspension. It is suitable for the treatment of diabetes and cardiovascular ailments, among other pathologies. Recommended for patients bedridden or in chairs for long periods of time.
Protective boots are an essential accessory since they cover the entire foot and prevent the fingers from rubbing against the sheets, an area of greatest risk due to rubbing of the bedding.
- Less probability of friction, reducing the breakdown of skin tissues.
- Due to its special structure, it relaxes the foot, ankle and heel area.
- Its continued use can help prevent pressure ulcers, mainly in people who are bedridden for long periods of time.
- Made of fabric and velcro closures.
- Material: 25D Polyurethane.
- Measurements: 35 x 25 x18 cm.
- Net Weight: 275g
Washing and drying
- Always wash periodically by hand at a maximum temperature of 30º and with neutral soap
- Do not use abrasive products, solvents or alcohols
- Always dry at room temperature, never use heat sources.
- Do not dry directly in the sun.
- Do not tend to its extremes.
- Because this is a flammable product, do not expose it directly to the sun or heat source.
- There are no contraindications for the use of this product.